Skip to content
- The review process for papers submitted for the conference is refereed.
- Authors will be notified about their submission results in three weeks.
- Submissions will be evaluated based on the article content.
- The conference has a double-blind peer-review process.
- Any paper submitted for the conference is reviewed by at least two international reviewers with expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Based on the reviewers’ comments, papers are accepted, rejected or accepted with revision (minor or revision).
- If the comments are not addressed well in the improved paper, then the paper is sent back to the authors to make further revisions.
- The accepted papers are formatted by the conference for publication in the proceedings.