The submission and review of papers and abstracts will be managed through the online conference paper management system. Here is the Link.
* Author Instruction Guide for Easychair Submission ICEBEHI. Here is the Link.
A. Abstract Submission
Authors who are interested to submit a paper to ICEBEHI 2021 will first need to submit an Abstract. The Abstract should be submitted electronically to the EasyChair submission system. The structure of the Abstract should include the following:
- The abstract should consist of one paragraph of about 250 words.
- The abstract should present a concise statement of the problem, aim of the study, contribution, materials and methods, result, conclusion, references.
- No template for abstract submission.
B. Full Paper Submission
Authors who received acceptance notification for their Extended Abstracts will be requested to submit manuscript of their Full-length Papers format as specified by the Paper template provided by the ICEBEHI 2020 organizers. All papers must be original, not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference and free plagiarism check (maximum similarity is 20%). The full paper templates are as follow (according to organizer recommendation):
- Template for Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering (JBBBE): Download
- Template for Lecture Note in Electrical Engineering (LNEE):Download
- Full papers describing Title, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References.
- Reference should use Mendeley Application. The style must be in according to each template.
- Authors are invited to submit full papers in English (including figures, tables & references). Minimum of 8 pages for LNEE and 10 pages for JBBBE publication in according to each template.
- The Technical Program Committee and external reviewers will review all articles for scientific quality.
- Papers must be submitted electronically (in PDF format) via on-line submission system through Easy Chair at the following link: Easychair.
- If you encounter problems in submitting the papers through our EasyChair conference paper submission system, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Presenter Instructions
Oral Presentation – Each technical session room is equipped with a computer and an LCD projector. MS Power Point (English) and PDF Reader are installed on the computer. Each presentation slide should be loaded from an USB flash memory 10 minutes before the start of the session. You should have enough time to cope with any possible technical problems. Oral presentation consists of the following:-
- Up to 12 minutes for presentation of the problem statement, background, innovative approach, experimental results, and conclusion
- Up to 5 minutes for discussion and Q/A will be conducted with the attendees in the session.
Note: In this virtual conference, we are going to use zoom meeting for online presentation.
D. Camera Ready Submission
The final camera-ready paper is due on 10 September 2021. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings. Please submit your camera-ready paper to email@example.com in MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT (DOCX).